Write about a fear you have overcome.

Prompt response: I fear I have overcome is my phobia of insects also know as Entomophobia. I've had this phobia ever since I was a young child and it worsened when I began scouting and subsequently went camping almost every weekend. While I haven't fully overcome my fears it has lessened significantly, I have no fear of small bugs in any capacity and bugs that I know cant hurt me don't send me screaming anymore. The times where they still terrify me now are if they fly near me (especially if its around my head), if I know that it can hurt me (stinging, biting, disease, ect), and if its large (big roaches, beetles, hornets). 

Summary: We worked on our cultural identity mask reflection page

Reflection: I learned more about how to interpret the drawings and symbols on my mask into writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

I too poem