Troy’s revelation changes his relationship with Rose. Do you think one major lie or betrayal can permanently change how you see someone, even if you have known and trusted that person for years? Explain your reasoning and how trust can or cannot be rebuilt.

 Prompt Response: I believe that depending on the severity of the lie it could or could not permanently change how I see someone. If the lie was akin to infidelity or illegal activity, things that would emotionally impact me, it would permanently change how i view someone. If it was a lie about finances, family issues, or past experiences/trauma for example while it would definitely give me a new perspective on that person It would probably not permanently change how I view them as a person.

Summary: we continued to read the play "Fences"

Reflection: I learned more about the play "Fences"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

I too poem